Today's giveaway is from Gypsy Rose - an Australian range of hair care and skin care products developed over the past 20yrs by Karen Ellis, who is a qualified Hair Colour Specialist and accredited Aromatherapist. So if anyone can make an amazing shampoo and skincare range, Karen can.
I first tried this shampoo, and was giddy with excitement to see kombucha in the ingredients (you all know how much I love my buche juice), and when Karen came up to visit Cairns I got the low down on which products would be best for my skin (and meet the gorgeous soul behind all this).
I fell in love.
I'm happy to let you all know that all Gypsy Rose products are:
- Sulphate free
- Synthetic emulsifier free
- Propolene glycol free
- Paraben free
- Coco betaine free
Everything is made using raw ingredients in there unadulterated state - cold pressed oils, 100% essential oils, fruits, vinegars, teas & purified rainwater.
Their ingredients are not tested on animals, are GMO Free and Gluten Free (except the Leave-in Conditioners that contain wheatgerm oil).
HANDMADE in Australia from Australian and imported ingredients (only where they had no choice). And they are 100% Australian owned.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- 200 ml lavender body/hand wash
- BONUS: You also get samples of their Rosemary 2 in 1 shampoo, Paw-paw Carrot & Orange facial soap, and the Top to Toe balm (this is my all time favourite – smells incredible!!) with an educational dvd and product leaflet.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Share this post on Facebook
2. In the comments below this post, tell me What is the strangest thing you have ever gotten stuck in your hair?
The winner will be announced in this Friday's newsletter so make sure you're on the list to get it here.