What you'll need:
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 1 tbs of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Blend the eggs together in a separate small bowl.
- Mix together all the above ingredients and slowly stir in the blended eggs.
- Pour the batter evenly into 12 muffin baking cups.
- Cook 20-25 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
Recipe fom Natalie over at Oven Love
Want more food love, kitchen fun, and nutrition know-how? Get it every week delivered straight to your inbox right here.